Friday, June 29, 2012

Pursuing A Career in Mass Media

Bing.com
Arts is something that I've always been interested in all my life. Ive always always wanted to be in the media showing off my work, and sharing my artistic abilities. but I never really could decided exactly what I want to do that relates to art. So I decided to pursue a career in mass media arts. Choosing this career path broadens my horizon. It allows me to go into any field in the media. I could be a graphic designer, a photographer, a web designer, a photo journalist, Film making and other mass media fields. I receive the idea of pursuing a career in mass media after participating in a summer program my sophomore year in high school. i could not decide whether I wanted to pursue photography or Film making so I decided to do both.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Have you started any short films yet? I'd love to see one on here.

    By the way, do a spellcheck. For example, "i" should never be lowercase and this is how you spell "receive". (Remember that old saying: "I before E except after C.")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have helped with film editing but I havent done any films of my own.
      P.S. Thanks

      Delete